The Houston Texans are hoping to rebound from an embarrassing 17-30 loss to the New York Giants with a win over the Buffalo Bills (2-1) this Sunday at Noon. The Bills are coming off a 22-10 loss to the San Diego Chargers.
The Texans announced today that they have placed rookie DL Louis Nix on injured reserve for the remainder of the season. The franchise has signed on 34-year old veteran Ryan Pickett to replace Nix and backup Jerrell Powe.
Great seats and cheap tickets still remain for the Texans/Bills game. Be sure to get yours now and head on up to Buffalo to support your Houston Texans.
The Number One pick in the 2014 draft, Jadeveon Clowney, will be for the foreseeable future after undergoing arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
The Texans jumped out to a 14-6 halftime lead before closing the game out with a 17-6 victory at home. This week figures to be a bit more difficult a task as they face the team their former starting quarterback now plays for. Matt Schaub was traded to the Raiders earlier this year.
Great seats and cheap tickets are still available, so be sure to get yours now!
The Houston Texans have a lot of decisions to make before getting the team down to the NFL Mandated 53 players by August 31st. Some players under the gun are
- ILB Max Bullough – The undrafted rookie has performed well in preseason but this is a hard position to figure out and there have been times of confusion for the young rook.
- K Chris Boswell – After missing two field goals in preseason week two against the Falcons, Boswell has been on the bubble. He is trying to unseat incumbent Randy Bullock but barring an injury to Bullock, Boswell has little chance of making the cut.
- WR Travis Labhart – I have never liked when an NFL team signs a receiver under six foot and Labhart is 5’9″. During the preseason, Rookie QB Tom Savage has linked up with him a couple of times. He may be able to force his way on with another strong performance against the Niners.
- FS Shilo Keo – Even though he started over Ed Reed last season, Keo will have to have an absolute monster game to stay on the Texans roster. Having said that, he could be an addition to a lot of NFL defenses if he is cut.
- Case Keenum and Tom Savage will battle it out for the backup spot to Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Great seats and cheap tickets are still available for the game tonight against the 49ers. Get yours now!!